HuSä

Najzelenšie fóra slovenského Internetu.

Všetky časy sú v UTC + 1 hodina [ letný čas ]

Stôl uzamknutý Táto téma je zamknutá, nemôžete upravovať príspevky ani posielať ďalšie odpovede.  [ Počet príspevkov: 13 ] 
Autor Správa

Sanjuro
Obrázok používateľa

Založený: 05.02.2006
Body: 5
Pohlavie: Muž

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
ku zmiesanym rasam:

I know that humans and elves are of different species and thus can't have kids. But, it seems like they nevertheless have some sex appeal to each other, even though official Black Industries stance is that they don't...

I think ‘each other’ is the problem.
While a Human may well fancy an Elf, there is no way an Elf would fancy a Human.
However an Elf may flirt and pretend they are attracted to a Human, but the Elf would have no feeling for the Human at all and is only exploiting a human weakness.

Much has been brought up on Human-Elf unions, so let's go there. I believe nights of passion do indeed happen between elves & humans, but mostly out of curiosity. But I also believe that while a human is more likely to love an elf than an elf a human, it CAN happen. In certain situations love can be blind.
I LOOSELY compare it to the time in America when blacks were segregated from whites, the Elves being the whites here with their I'm-better-than-you-are attitutes and the Humans being the blacks. What would happen if a white person & black person fell in love in those times? You get the picture.
Not to say love couldn't prevail, but it would take quite an effort (and a bit of luck) for the couple to be grudgingly accepted... should they survive the initial reaction by others, mostly the Elves!

Problem with this analogy is the prejudice is between humans, an that type of prejudice would be between human populations in the Old World (much like Europe and all it’s wars).
I know you said ‘loosely’ but the Elf/ Human relationship is a huge step down for the Elf.
To put it in human terms it would be like a Human trying to mate with warthog (different species, different genera)
An Elf has to be really bored to even consider taking a ‘pet’ and when they talk about ‘lovers’ they may mean it very much in the plutonic sense, as a romance thing.

The last place a female Elf would go (or male!) is a tavern because they know what humans are like with a few beers in them (they give into chaos and Slaanesh!) and if they did they would be very nervous (highly-strung) and unfriendly (up themselves).   :ikonka01:

takze vas vztah je VELMI vzacny a hlavne elfka sa chova VELMI neelfsky a nebude sa s tym nikomu chvalit! ale aspon sa nemusite trapit s antikoncepciou....:ikonka01:

http://forum.blackindustries.com/topic. ... IC_ID=7727
http://forum.blackindustries.com/topic. ... IC_ID=7729

Naposledy upravil Corvus dňa Pi. 20. Okt 2006, 19:13, celkovo upravené 1 krát.

Profil ICQ  

Sanjuro
Obrázok používateľa

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
One, GW Races are entirely seperate species. They may NOT produce offspring anymore then you having sex with a Monkey would.
(GW is gritty and realistic, for happy go lucky munchkin love see ADaD 3.5)

GW's official stance has always been that, which is why I took it on, although I also agree with it. Elves aren't tall pretty humans and Dwarves aren't short humans. They're a differant species with differant genetics.

Two, the EXCEPTION to that would be if Chaos took a direct hand in the childs conception.
(and if you do anything but kill the child upon it's birth, then you're playing so far from Genre you need to play something else, you're certainly not playing the Warhammer world)

That is of course accepting you're not in a Chaos centered game... THEN they might let it slide... but I don't want to imagine sex between a DArk Elf of Slaanesh and a Chaos Cultist, or a Chaos Dwarf and a Skaven, ugh... you better REALLY want crossbreeds to even have that scene as a backnote in your background fluff...

Three, Races could be PHYSICALLY attracted if they looked close enough alike
[heck who doesn't get a little bit of Mr. Happy when certain babes on Star Trek appear even under some fairly hefty special effects makeup?]...
BUT keep in mind, baring some VERY unusual circumstances, their is little to no chance of any other type of attraction. Part of what we find attractive is in the context of how we are raised. This is why an African man might find an obese women gorgeous, while a 1st world citizen would see Kiera Knightly as smokin' hot.
Knowing that, two players roleplaying attraction between differant races is REALLY going against genre, common sense, and good roleplay, without some REALLY hefty background information.

And as a side note to that, even WITHIN races that COULD breed you'd see some real issues. While a High Elf and a Wood Elf COULD hook up, they would have been raised to see each other as basically unattractive. While a Empire citizen from Ostland might find a Bret minor noblewoman attractive, if you want to make your relationships in your game more realistic then fan-fiction, youv'e got to accept that sort of thing can basically never happen for societal reasons, or at least not without ALOT of side factors coming in.

Profil ICQ  

Sanjuro
Obrázok používateľa

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
Well kids in the end it's up to you, the storyteller, to decide how you would like to interperate your Warhammer world. You may disregard anything "official" you so chose, if it better suits you. You may follow the rule to the letter, allowing no varience whatsoever. You are in essence, in running your game, god-for-the-night.
And that's the beauty of it all... it's YOUR World. Everything any RPG system gives us is a skeleton and a lil' bit o fleash of a world that we may play Dr. Frankenstein with as much or as little as we see fit.  

:)

Profil ICQ  

Imperátor
Obrázok používateľa

Založený: 05.12.2005

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
Inak ako je to zo vztahom dwarfa ci halflinga k ludskej rase - je to mensi odpor ako k elfom?

A si davajte pozor hrdlicky, aby vas Bernard nenacapal. Problemy sice robit nebude, ale nebude vam vobec verit a bude si mysliet ze ste sialeni.

Profil ICQ  

Schattenjäger Inquisitor
Obrázok používateľa

Založený: 14.05.2006
Body: 61

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
tak dojdeš o dalšieho charaktera... omg prečo hraš debilov?  :lol:

Across that angry or that glimmering sea ...

fly me to the moon and let me dance among the stars
=][=

Imperátor
Obrázok používateľa

Založený: 05.12.2005

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
Ja? Kto tu sexuje s elfom a kto chodi do hostincov? :)

Profil ICQ  

Sanjuro
Obrázok používateľa

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
halflingovia aj trpazlici maju omnoho lepsi vztah s ludmi...

halflingovia maju dokonca cast impria len pre seba a dokonca maju elektora ktory voli Cisara.. ludia si z nich obcas robia srandu ale inak je to v poho.

trpazlici si zase pamataju stare spojenectva a sice na ludi hladia  (paradoxne) z vrchu tak vztahy su dobre. dalsia vec je ze v imperiu zije aj komunita trpazlikov.

Profil ICQ  

Schattenjäger Inquisitor
Obrázok používateľa

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
tie anglicke veci, aspoň tie radikalne, su imho bullshit...

v prvom rade keby na seba zazerali šeci elfovia a ludia tak ako hentam, nikdy elfovia nepomožu ludom :)

v druhom rade a teraz konkretnejšie... mistrall je sea elf a tí maju s ludmi omnoho lepšie vztahy...

a nakoniec: mistral už mala taky vztah... PJ si mal skorej naštudovať hehehe :ikonka01:

=][=

Sanjuro
Obrázok používateľa

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
akoze nejak branim vasej laske z pozicie Gamemastera alebo co?

a ved som uz par kra povedal ze to ze je sea elf beriem ako celkom dostatocny dovod jej dobreho vztahu k ludom. ale nic to nemeni na tom ze sa s tym pred ostatnymi elfmi nebude moc vychvalovat  :ikonka01:

a vsimni si tu poslednu anglicku citaciu.. ta vyjadruje moj pristup k problematike  8)

Profil ICQ  

Schattenjäger Inquisitor
Obrázok používateľa

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
hej hej.. nekritizujem teba, kritizujem celkovy postup/pohlad na vec:)

jasne že elfoši sa chvaliť nebudu že trtkaju s ludmi (ale ani vice-versa)... ved to konec koncov ani nerobime :wink:

na rozdiel od americkeho black and white prikladu by som dal europsky krestansko židovsky priklad neznašanlivosti v historii...

sea elf ako poddruh rasy vo varhammeri neuznavam :ikonka01: , ale beriem na vedomie... pre mňa, oprav ma, su to elfovia čo maju najbližšie ludom a v podstate žiju v ludskych mestach...

=][=

Sanjuro
Obrázok používateľa

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
jasne ty new school WFB player.  :ikonka01:

sea elfovia sa v aktualnej verzii beru ako cast high elfov... u mna su viac oddeleni a ziju hlavne v Marienburgu.

Profil ICQ  

Schattenjäger Inquisitor
Obrázok používateľa

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
:ikonka01: ty fosilny hrač WHFRP, tak sme sa teda zhodli

(doležite je, že šmejdi morsky nemaju žadnu army vo FB :ikonka01:  . i ked je tam sea gard, ale ta spada pod Ulthuan)

=][=

Schattenjäger Inquisitor
Obrázok používateľa

Neprítomný
Odpoveď s citáciou
Obrázok

=][=

Stôl uzamknutý Táto téma je zamknutá, nemôžete upravovať príspevky ani posielať ďalšie odpovede.  [ Počet príspevkov: 13 ] 

Všetky časy sú v UTC + 1 hodina [ letný čas ]

Kto je prítomný

Ľudia sediaci pri tomto stole: Žiadny registrovaný používateľ a 1 hosť.